Note: The list below is provided for your convenience only. ARCE/NY does not maintain these sites and therefore can not be responsible for their content.
The American Research Center in Egypt
Theban Mapping Project
The Egyptological Seminar of New York
The Egypt Exploration Society
The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology
Tour Egypt: The Complete Guide for Travel
The Pyramid Texts on Line
Mansoor Armana Collection
Ancient Egypt Magazine
The Brooklyn Museum
The Brooklyn Museum - OpenCollection Search
Wilbour Library of Egyptology - Brooklyn Museum
Directory of North American Egyptologists
The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago
The Amarna Trust
Books and Articles by Our Speakers
James P. Allen
- The Debate between a Man and His Soul, a Masterpiece of Ancient Egyptian Literature. Culture and History of the Ancient Near East 44. Leiden, Brill, 2010.
- Middle Egyptian: an Introduction to the Language and Culture of Ancient Egypt. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- “The Original Owner of Tutankhamun’s Canopic Coffins.” In Millions of Jubilees: Studies in Honor of David P. Silverman, ed. by Z. Hawass and J. Houser Wegner (Annales du Service des Antiquités de l’Égypte, Supplement 39; Cairo: Conseil Suprème des Antiquités de l’Égypte, 2010), 27–42.
- “The Amarna Succession.” In Causing His Name to Live: Studies in Egyptian Epigraphy and History in Memory of William J. Murnane (Culture and History of the Ancient Near East 37; Leiden: Brill, 2009), 9–20.
- Priests, Tongues, and Rites. The London-Leiden Magical Manuscripts and Translation in Egyptian Ritual (100-300 CE) (Religions in the Graeco-Roman World - RGRW 153; Brill Academic Publishers; Leiden 2005).
- "Egyptian Literature in the Hellenistic and Roman Period", in: James Clauss and Martine Cuypers (eds.), A Companion to Hellenistic Literature (Blackwell Companions to Ancient Literature and Culture; Oxford 2010) 429-47. [co-authored with Ian Moyer]
- "Stars and the Egyptian Priesthood in the Greco-Roman Period", in: Scott B. Noegel, Joel Walker and Brannon M. Wheeler (eds.), Prayer, Magic and the Stars in the Ancient and Late Antique World (Pennsylvania State University Press 2003) 137-53.
Barry J. Kemp
- Ancient Egypt: Anatomy of a Civilisation. Routledge (2006)
- "Abydos: Egypt's Earliest Pharaohs and the Cult of Osiris" (Thames and Hudson 2011)
Marleen De Meyer
- "Evidence of Amputation as Medical Treatment in Ancient Egypt," International Journal of Osteoarchaeology 20, no. 4 (2010), 405–423 (DOI 10.1002/oa.1061) with T. Dupras, L.J. Williams, C. Peeters, D. Depraetere, B. Vanthuyne, H. Willems,
- "The Tomb of Henu at Deir el-Barsha," EA 31 (2007), 20–24.
- "Preliminary Report of the 2003 Campaign of the Belgian Mission to Deir al-Barsha," MDAIK 62 (2006), 307–339 with H. Willems, M. De Meyer, D. Depraetere, C. Peeters, L. Op De Beeck, S. Vereecken, B. Verrept, M. Depauw.
- The Complete Tutankhamun. Thames and Hudson (1990)
- Valley of the Kings. (KPI 1990)
- The Complete Valley of the Kings, with Richard H. Wilkinson. Thames and Hudson (1996)
Catharine H. Roehrig
- Hatshepsut: From Queen to Pharaoh. Exhibition catalogue, The Metropolitan Museum of Art: New York (2005). Editor and contributor.
- Life Along the Nile: Three Egyptians of Ancient Thebes. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin (Summer) 2001
- Mummies & Magic: An Introduction to Egyptian Funerary Beliefs. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (1988)
Copyright © - American Research Center in Egypt / New York